Energy Saver Wall Vents
Energy Saver Wall Vents
Eliminate Heat Loss and Create a Tight Energy Seal with Energy Saver Vents!
Energy Efficient Foam & Magnet Pad Seal - Wind Rattle Proof - Animal Resistant
Made with Rigid Thicker Gauge American Sourced Galvanized Steel - These Vents Rock!
Don't Waste Time or Money on Cheap Metal or Plastic Vents.Do it Right the First Time!
** Important Safety Details **
After installation of the vent, always test for proper functioning of magnetic damper door to assure that it will open properly on the lowest fan setting. Smaller magnets are used on smaller diameter vents requiring less CFM air flow, but settings vary so testing and inspection is important.
Example: A 4 inch dryer vent cover must open at a force of 50 CFM
Call or email us right away if the damper door doesn't open on the lowest fan setting and we will replace the vent free of charge.
Energy Saver Wall Vent Uses
- When Purchasing: Select Both Magnetic Damper and Screen for all uses except Dryer Venting. It is a building code violation to use a dryer vent with a screen. The screen will plug with lint and create a fire hazard.
- Use Damper and Screen for Bathroom Venting, Kitchen Range Hood Venting, Portable Air Conditioner Exhaust Venting, and General Exhaust. (Note: Screen is Not Removable)
- Use Damper Only for Clothes Dryer Venting
- Click Here for Air Intake with No Damper
- Click Here for Vent Measurements and Specs
- Email [email protected] for quantity quotes and custom powder coating options
- Allow 2 Day Lead For Product to Ship. Vents are Stocked without Magnets. Magnets Must be Added Prior to Shipment
Additional Product Details
- Made from 26 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Hand Checked Before Shipment
- Sizes: 3" to 12" and Measurements Correspond with the Diameter of Manufacturer Specified Exhaust Ducting.
- Throat Length of Wall Vent is 8.5" Long & Installs over Crimped Duct End. Custom Throat Length Available for Block or Thick Insulated Walls. Email [email protected] for details
Common Vent Sizes:
- Standard Dryer Vent: 4" Diameter
- Standard Bath Vent: 4" Diameter
- Standard Portable AC Vent: 5" Diameter
- Standard Microwave Vent: 3.25 x 10"
- Kitchen Range Vents: Range from 5" to 12" Diameter or 3.25 x 10", 3.25 x 12", 3.25 x 14", and 6 x 10" Rectangular
- Standard Rectangle to Round Duct Boot Conversions: 6" or 7" - Round to 3.25 x 10" | Available at Home Depot or Lowes
Galvanized Energy Saver Magnetic Damper Wall Vents
ProductSizeW/ DamperW/ Damper & Screen
Energy Saver$55.003.25 x 10"